Go Back   PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! > Support > Bugs
Main Site Community Today's Posts Search

Bugs Please use this forum to report any bugs encountered, kindly provide screenshots, videos, and a detailed description of the problem, including steps taken to recreate it, so that we can effectively address the issue.

Old 07-24-2011   #1
anal61

anal61 is on a distinguished road
Default Uploads some images then hangs

This has been happening on various computers at various times of the day.

A few images will be uploaded then it hangs on the rest saying uploading and the rest pending but after an hour it is still hung. After around 30mins I get this 06.jpg: Error: wrong server response - then it hangs on the next pic.

Yet after I closed IE and restart it will sometimes upload the whole set so that tells us that the pics are fine so it something pimps end.

I have tried with various sets and they all get the same result although if I close the browser which I have to do through task manager as the page will not close any other way ( so all the iexplorer windows close ).

I am using XP sp3 IE7. It only started doing this around a month ago but now it happens all the time,occasionally it will upload a set but mainly I give up and use another host which is a shame a s I used to like pimp as it gives the option to download as a rar which is a great feature.

Hope this helps.

This only seems to happen with internet explorer - it is fine with firefox and google chrome.

Last edited by anal61; 08-01-2011 at 12:43 PM. Reason: note firefox,chrome
anal61 is offline   Reply With Quote