Go Back   PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! > Support > Bugs
Main Site Community Today's Posts Search

Bugs Please use this forum to report any bugs encountered, kindly provide screenshots, videos, and a detailed description of the problem, including steps taken to recreate it, so that we can effectively address the issue.

Old 05-11-2023   #1
Priscilla_the_Pinup

Priscilla_the_Pinup is on a distinguished road

Hi Pimp -
To be sure, you wrote "did not happen before"...and I am telling you that This has always been the performance of this system for me. I finally get enough attention on my posts that this is now more interference than help.

I can make a 1:00 minute screen cap live action to demonstrate this issue if it will help trouble shoot.

UPDATE in witnessed behavior:

With only the "bell notification muted" checked/ activated in the profile settings, the dinging noise still occurs annoying and repeatedly ( I suppose because "Browser Notifications" are not muted?)... but there is no numeral indicator at the bell alert graphic, top right - that is the only change made by muting bell notification...

If I check mark all of the notifications to be muted then whenever I LOOK to check my stats, there is no numeric indicator so I think I have no activity, but if I select "see all" in the notifications drop down I will see all of the unread notifications.

I have run antivirus/ antispyware and I am fairly confident I don't have an exploit underway on my end (which could gum up my browser)

Windows 11
Chrome v 112.0.5615.138
Priscilla_the_Pinup is offline   Reply With Quote