Go Back   PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! > Support > Bugs
Main Site Community Today's Posts Search

Bugs Please use this forum to report any bugs encountered, kindly provide screenshots, videos, and a detailed description of the problem, including steps taken to recreate it, so that we can effectively address the issue.

Old 07-24-2007   #1
rick1956

Default Editing (or pimping as you like to call it)

Am I doing something wrong?

I can't do anything in "pimp" mode. No rotate or anything. It keeps repeating "add animation first" but actually won't even do that.

Another problem that I overcame myself was the fact that when I used Firefox it wouldn't let me upload more than about 25 pictures. The ones that were uploaded over that amount showed a "placeholder" and said "item was automatically deleted" or something similar. I reluctantly tried it in IE (not a fan of IE) and all my pictures uploaded fine.

It sure would be nice if I could do a little picture rotating though!

Thanks,
Rick
Old 07-24-2007   #2
svsv

YOu have to select an animation below your image and then u can do rotate/resize/move it on your image, the idea is not to rotate your image, but add new ones (animated) over yours, please try again, i'm sure you'll love it
Old 07-24-2007   #3
rick1956

I think you misunderstood me... I said it wants me to add animation before it will do anything, but won't even let me do that.

All I want to do is be able to rotate a picture. You mean the rotate button (again... that doesn't work...) is only to rotate those cheesy animations that I don't want in the first place? Well they don't work either!

Sorry, but I only want a photo hosting site... Not a MySpace builder for blinky stuff. Am I in the wrong place?
Old 07-25-2007   #4
svsv

Not at all, the "Pimp" is optional!
We have a great service for image hosting, with several easy to use uploaders and plugins, where u can upload images with 1 click from pc or web, menage and publish as private or public...
Old 10-11-2011   #5
edhead

Hello, I see this is an old thread but since the rotate issue wasn't resolved I want to ask something similar.

Not under "Pimp" but under regular Edit, I want to rotate the gif. The button for it is clearly there, but it doesn't seem to actually work.
When I attempt to do it, by clicking "Crop/resize/rotate", and then click the angle I want, and "Finish and Save", this is what happens:
If I'm viewing the photo album, the picture's thumbnail is still not rotated. It's still at it's original angle.
The same is true when I click the thumbnail to view the full image ("Original"). I see my edit hadn't worked.
However, if I click "Small", it DOES show it at the angle I wanted, BUT the gif no longer moves.
If I try again, clicking the "Crop/resize/rotate" button, it once again shows that correctly rotated but motionless gif.

Is it me or is it the site? I don't know what else to do about this.
Thanks.