Go Back   PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! > Support > Bugs
Main Site Community Today's Posts Search

Bugs Please use this forum to report any bugs encountered, kindly provide screenshots, videos, and a detailed description of the problem, including steps taken to recreate it, so that we can effectively address the issue.

Old 11-24-2009   #1
Chad2K9

Chad2K9 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Images not appearing

Why are images not appearing on my posts?. I can access the site,. I can access the image URL but the uploaded images do not appear.. Even if I log in to my own account,. I can get to th page but there is no image to see,. This happens lately but when I refresh/reload or after a few minutes and I check again the images appears but now it has taken me hours trying and I cant make th images appear.. I am using both Firefox and IE-7 on Windows XP/SP2. Plese advice what's wrong and what to do.. I post my images to various groups and Forum as screencaps and it is not good advertising for Pimp and Host if images dont appear..
Chad2K9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #2
pimper33

pimper33 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad2K9 View Post
Why are images not appearing on my posts?. I can access the site,. I can access the image URL but the uploaded images do not appear.. Even if I log in to my own account,. I can get to th page but there is no image to see,. This happens lately but when I refresh/reload or after a few minutes and I check again the images appears but now it has taken me hours trying and I cant make th images appear.. I am using both Firefox and IE-7 on Windows XP/SP2. Plese advice what's wrong and what to do.. I post my images to various groups and Forum as screencaps and it is not good advertising for Pimp and Host if images dont appear..
Before you start a new thread about a problem, read other posts to see if it has been posted before.. In fact, why dont you read the post immediately before yours?
pimper33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #3
Chad2K9

Yes, in fact I read them and other previous post but I find no explanation or solution to the present problem. my problem is not uploading or getting codes but why the images I have previously uploaded does not appear on my Pimp & Host account nor on every post I made on my Groups and Forums..

added info:..

Now I just tried reuploading a new images and it keeps giving me an error message and sending me back to the main page where still,. there are no images in my albums/previous uploads...

Last edited by Chad2K9; 11-24-2009 at 09:57 AM.
Old 11-24-2009   #4
Chad2K9

Cool

It's finally back,. the images on my albums and in my posts in groups & Forums.. Hope it stays this way,. it has been intermittent lately that the images takes too along to appear.. Whatever the reason and whatever you did to correct them,.. Thanks,. Keep em' that way and more Power..
Old 11-25-2009   #5
pimp
Team Leader

pimp will become famous soon enough

Sorry for the bug, now all fixed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Making sharing easy - The #1 image hosting platform since 2006
pimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009   #6
harley

harley is on a distinguished road

once again no images , uploads but nothing in the album , comon really , this is getting old quick
harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009   #7
mssara

mssara is on a distinguished road
Default Says upload complete~ then I get "error occured"

Starting today when I try to upload pics to my account as soon as it tells me "upload complete" my screen switches to the "error occured" screen and then I have to go back to the main page. I have attempted to upload several times and I am getting no where fast Any help would be appreciated...Thank you
mssara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009   #8
papadocs

papadocs is on a distinguished road

For last 2 days when I tried to upload pics at my account ,it said that UPLOAD IS COMPLETE my screen switches to ERROR OCCURED and I have to go to my main page. i attempted to upload several times with the same result. Please reply back asap.
papadocs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009   #9
Chad2K9

Same here,. Cant upload any image,. I keep getting error message and instructions to return to main page.. I thought it was only my computer but when I read this thread, I know its probably another bug in the system of Pimp & Host.. Kindly please fix it asap,. need to upload images.. Thanks and more power..
Old 11-28-2009   #10
sinister

sinister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad2K9 View Post
Same here,. Cant upload any image,. I keep getting error message and instructions to return to main page.. I thought it was only my computer but when I read this thread, I know its probably another bug in the system of Pimp & Host.. Kindly please fix it asap,. need to upload images.. Thanks and more power..

Same problem here
sinister is offline   Reply With Quote