Go Back   PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! > Support > Bugs
Main Site Community Today's Posts Search

Bugs Please use this forum to report any bugs encountered, kindly provide screenshots, videos, and a detailed description of the problem, including steps taken to recreate it, so that we can effectively address the issue.

Old 2 Days Ago   #1
VacantStare

VacantStare is on a distinguished road
Default Gore or shock content

Hello there.

I had a post removed twice for "gore or shock content", but pictures contain no gore or shock content.

Also the same pictures are uploaded inside an album in this same site without any warning.

Just letting you know. I can provide the pictures if you need to try anything
VacantStare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Days Ago   #2
NudesRus

NudesRus is on a distinguished road

The post was removed over the shock content of them, It is one thing to have them in a album on your site. But when you put them in a post where others may not want to see this type of content.
NudesRus is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NudesRus For This Useful Post:
hepcat940 (2 Days Ago), VacantStare (1 Day Ago)
Old 2 Days Ago   #3
VacantStare

Yes I can understand that, but again pictures contained no gore or shock content, to my knowledge.

https://pimpandhost.com/album/170585883

Thanks for answering, and sorry for bothering, but I'd like to know what's gore or banned content in that album. Just to not do it again and know what I can include in a post, basically.

If a user goes to the general activity feed, he would see the shock content anyway, I guess?

Thanks again
Old 1 Day Ago   #4
NudesRus

I did not remove the post for gore, I removed it for the shock content of the subject matter of the post, If the album had banned content in it I would have removed the album. We are talking about subject matter. And not every one shares this subject matter as ok. A person has to go to your site and go to this album to see this. but in a open post every one see this content and could find this subject matter shocking to them. This is why the post was removed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NudesRus For This Useful Post:
hepcat940 (1 Day Ago), pimp (1 Day Ago), VacantStare (1 Day Ago)
Old 1 Day Ago   #5
VacantStare

The subject matter was "Remember a clown" in both posts. Same as in the album.

That girl had a popular set of pictures some time ago where she was dressed as a clown. Actually there's one of those in the album. Hence the title.

I understand not everyone likes clowns, but I don't think that's a "shocking content" case. She's actually aware and ok with being posted.

I don't understand your decision as a moderator. There must be some misunderstanding here about the title?

Again, thanks for the answer.
Old 3 Hours Ago   #6
VacantStare

@NudesRus

You obviously made a mistake removing the post. You didn't check if the title really said what you thought and just pulled the trigger. Twice.

Moderation is not a VIP club where you can do and undo at will and then suck each other's cocks giving thanks to a wrong action. It is not a free ticket for showing contempt and being dismissive to users, specially on a site that depends on and drags all its content from user activity. It is not a position for showing a bias for friends, popular people or anyone who claims being a female. It shouldn't be a prize for being in a site 24/7. It is not a sign of status, but more like a responsibilty.

Those are usual mistakes with moderation on any site, and you fell in a couple of them @NudesRus

On a site like this one, mods should be quite busy because the party is not in this forum, that gets ten new messages on days with crazy activity. It is in the main site, like @pimp knows perfectly well. Actually, you should agree on a common criteria for moderation and actually start taking care of spammers, underage content, harassing comments, user conflicts or fake accounts. There's a good deal of all those things out there.

My posts were deleted because of their shocking title "Remember a clown". As I explained, it had a reason. I have seen tenths of posts regarding incest, for example. Are clowns more shocking than incest or "post your mum"?

As you plainly ignored my request for an explanation, because you know you botched it, I guess what happened is that you read "remember a down", for some reason. If you have some revision or audit system in the database, you'll see the title was not modified.

Also as this site forces English as the common language, let me tell you that "being a down" makes no sense in English, and "down" doesn't refer to what you think it does. It does in my native language, and probably in yours, but not in English. Anyway the title didn't even say that.

Instead of ignoring the issue because you know you were wrong, and lecturing around when you thought you were right, you should simply apologize.

This site is awfully designed and poorly coded (special mention for the 404s that return 500s and the 200s that return 404s) but it was a nice, non-judgamental and friendly community. I even offered myself to be a mod. But I can see now it is also going to be badly moderated, and assaulted by spam, bots, underage posting retards, AI nudes and fake accounts. I even got two idiots on my profile talking shit one of them is sleeping on this thread.

So what's going to be? Are you going to ban me? Ignore me? Reply with something that has nothing to do? Who knows. Maybe I'll take a break from this place anyway, Idk. This all is quite silly, but says a lot.

If you get here, thanks for reading.
Old 59 Minutes Ago   #7
NudesRus

Thank you for your humble comments, All of the issues you have covered In your comments are being worked on to be removed from the place. I have already explained to your why I removed the post in my last reply. And I consider the matter closed. All rules are set up by pimp and P&H including the English only on post.

Again thank you for your comments