Go Back   PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! > General Issues > Introduction Zone
Main Site Community Today's Posts Search

Introduction Zone Tell us about yourself, how you found us, and what you are looking for.

View Poll Results: Are there any super naughty girls who loves the thrill of cheating?
Oh yes, I'm hot and I love to fuck!! My panties drop fast and with little effort 0 0%
No one who knows me is looking?? If he's hot and opportunity is there. I'm ready! 0 0%
I am a serial cheater, horniest girl ever I love big dicks, many guys and I'm known by many 0 0%
As long as I get get caught...I don't mind playing with some new dick 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-03-2024   #1
ColumbusTwinkHarleyB

ColumbusTwinkHarleyB is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Looking for super horny girl who loves the thrill of cheating

Hello ladies
I'm looking for an extra naughty girl, very slutty and is prone finding her panties around her knees, ankles, on the floor, pulled to the side...Her pussy getting steadily worked and stuffed! a girl who lives getting cummed in every hole a girl who loves the thrill of cheating and enjoys fucking and sucking guys she just met...a girlfriend that sexts guys right in front of me. a girlfriend that lays her head on her bfs lap, while his best friend has your panties slid to the side, 3 fingers inside you . you smile at your BF and tell him you love him, while you bite your lip, desperately trying not to moan and gasp and pant and thrust..but 15 mins later and your all worked up, you want your boyfriends bestie to fuck you right there. you grab your phone and txt him..."Time to fuck! When I get up to shower, the bathroom door will be unlocked. If he asks any questions, say your taking a piss....I'm on my knees, butt naked, mouth open...Watch how fast I'll make you cum! oh yes record me, so we fuck to it later tonight when he's sleeping!

I want to spoil you, buy you things, play dumb while you cheat on me nonstop everyone else but me knows it fuck my friends, relatives, invite 2 guys over to see-saw you on my side of the bed. After they cum in your mouth and pussy, tell me you want me to eat you out record me doing it and ask me things like..."Do I taste good honey? aIm extra wet and creamy huh? laugh and snicker at the camera. Wow babe your licking every drop from me! turn the phone to look at you and cover your mouth laughing. Don't worry sweety, I'll make sure it's dripping fresh cum, I mean cream for you. K" and then send the video to the guys you just fucked I want you to wear no panties and loose shorts so when guys are sitting across from you, they can easily see up your sweat shorts, pussy lips bald and smooth and visible to anyone. Play dumb and let them hear you bragging about what a great suck sucker you are How your nickname is "flash panties" for how fast they come off! Flirt with them, rub up on them, squeeze their bulge with your back towards me. whisper in their ear right in front of me "Take me to your car right now, I want to show you how fast I can make you cum in my mouth! fuck him." Laugh with and look over at me and say "honey I'll be right back K, I'm going call Kristen And walk right out the front door with him When you guys walk in, tongue kissne right in front of him and flash him a wink At the end of the night ask me if your new friend can sleep on the couch tonight? I'll say ok honey Telk him to go to our bed and wait there for 15 minutes pretending he fell asleep Me and you will climb in bed and you can be in the middle of us. Immediately start playing with his dick under the sheets I'll leave the TV on and face you pretending to be none the wiser. Giggle and smile at him and whisper in his ear. "He's a heavy sleeper, he won't know." I'll roll over and make sounds showing that I fell asleep, while you quietly take all your clothes off, crawl on top of him and wiggle down between his legs. Pull the covers down exposing both of your completely...tell him "shhhh!" and start giving him a passionate, sensual blowjob..wiggling your butt, thrusting it in the air you have your hands up his shirt caressing his sides while his thick cock is hard as a rock, pulsating against your tongue. You slurp, suck, puff, polish, moan, making super sexy noises as your long beautiful hair sways back and forth over the top of his thighs. You are so passionate and list on him. your head moving every which way while your tongue swirls rhythmically over and around his shaft and mushroom cap! He's moaning now, unable to ignore your mouth You pull another trick out of your hat. staring into his eyes smiling, you hold his balls and give his dick sweet little kisses and tell him rather loudly! See how easy it is to play here? This pussy is yours not his, let's make it official shaal we?" get on your knees holding onto his dick with one hand turn around and kick your legs over his chest, so your soaking wet pussy is right in his face. Tell him to lick your butt and push your cheeks against his face as you take his daddy dick back in your mouth...The TV lights revealing you both, nothing to shield you, he's running his tongue up and down savor your pussy, ass, pussy again You reward him and start busting out your special moves, you take him all the way down till your lips are resting on his balls. your moaning noticeably, your arms wrapped under and around his legs, squeezing them together...His penis completely disappearing behind your lips, you slurp and suck and thrash and moan and thrust and the bad girl has taken over...You know youre going to cum hard. You slip him out and say clear as dat...Well.. You can't be fuck buddies if ..You flash a cute smile as you turn around...being extra girly, you climb on his lap. His stick prick in your hand behind your little cheeks...You rub his big mushroom cap over your pussy hole, poking and prodding ..Your eyes close, as you effortlessly sink him inside you. You wrap your arms around his neck as you you guys tongue each other, smiling as you bounce up and down, back and forth grinding. The smell of sex, the sounds of your slippery cunt workiing overtime. You guys are being loud and careless, you get faster and louder. You shriek that your going to cum as your wildly riding him full force forgetting your boyfriend is sleeping next to you! u can't hide and showing him you don't care anymore. Your inner slut is on full control! you slow it down and tell him that his big dick made you cum so hard! and now it's his turn. "Do you want to cum in my mouth, my pussy or my ass? you ask him. Before he can answer you you interrupt him and say "I want to face him, while you buttfuck me. my ass is tight, you'll love it." You get on your knees and face me as he mounts you from behind...Yulour eyes roll back as you hug the pillow and begin nibbling on it! Louds slips fill the air, he's getting ready to cum. You're moaning loudly getting butt fucked right in front of your sleeping boyfriend.. You both cum together one last time!! As you guys recover and catch your breath.. Your already sucking his dick again! Just another friend to call when your horny..

please if you exist..I am lots of fun, I will take care of you and we will reach limits unknown to both of us! txt me anytime
Harley B from Columbus OH
ColumbusTwinkHarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote