Go Back   PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! > General Issues > Introduction Zone
Main Site Community Today's Posts Search

Introduction Zone Tell us about yourself, how you found us, and what you are looking for.

View Poll Results: do u want one of us or both?
interested in her 1 33.33%
interested in him 0 0%
interested in him and her 3 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-12-2023   #1
marriedman69

marriedman69 is on a distinguished road
Default married cpl 30s for chat pics meets

married couple , ,mrs is bi , she started playing when yng so is much more experienced than me, and meets men quite a lot, women ocasionly. she enjoys rough, bdsm type stuff, Im not used to so much , am told Im quite sissy type. The mrs wants to be a mom sometime when she meets 'the right man' whatever that means. She's recently met a feeder so is size 12 for now at least, not sure what will happen there. I'm slim and open to chat pics maybe meets , anything really tho its mostly the mrs online. be great to hear from you.
marriedman69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to marriedman69 For This Useful Post:
rango (06-30-2023)
Old 03-15-2023   #2
pimp
Team Leader

pimp will become famous soon enough

Welcome to P&H Hope you have a good time, you can get verified and get a verified badge for authenticity

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Making sharing easy - The #1 image hosting platform since 2006
pimp is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pimp For This Useful Post:
Amateursexkitty (03-15-2023)
Old 03-15-2023   #3
jackrabbit3

jackrabbit3 is on a distinguished road

you are a lucky man!! Mine i have to creepshot. Hope to see some of you and the Mrs. here
jackrabbit3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023   #4
Slutexposer

Slutexposer is on a distinguished road

Welcome marriedman ,

Having a bit more than a decade of what I'd call knowledgeable experience, though I am playing since my twenties, I'd love to simply have a friendly chat, share and experiences, views and what not with you both.

I can assume several dominant roles, have played around being a switch but only works for me in only a few instances , can be as vanilla as kinky or a lovely mix.

Definitely into feeding and bbw bodies.

I have a breastfeed fetish as well , with a tad bit of a mommy fantasy where a woman has a nurturing role. It signifies safety, rest, nurturing, grounding and is to me what subspace is for subbies ... especially after a long harsh day at work or when I feel I need balancing of some sort.

A bit of softness versus the usual active rawness i have to display at work i guess.

Lastly I have an art fetish , i like to draw and paint , often also kinky subjects or nudes , artistic expression kind of mingled with a dash of voyeurism, body worship.

Anyways, feel free to message me, will be all over the world soon, US, UK Europe and Asia. At worst we can have an interesting friendly chat
Slutexposer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023   #5
Amateursexkitty

Amateursexkitty will become famous soon enough

Welcome to P&H, please enjoy your time here!!! Grab yourself a verified icon too!!!
Amateursexkitty is offline   Reply With Quote