Go Back   PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! > Support > Bugs
Main Site Community Today's Posts Search

Bugs Please use this forum to report any bugs encountered, kindly provide screenshots, videos, and a detailed description of the problem, including steps taken to recreate it, so that we can effectively address the issue.

Old 11-12-2023   #1
NerdOnline

NerdOnline is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Facing Image Uploading Issue In New Post

I am facing image uploading issue.

The steps I took:
(1) I uploaded two images (9.3 MB & 5.2 MB approximately) with a text section and a title along with some keywords.
(2) The images uploaded and I clicked on "Save post" button. The post was published but with wrong image order, so I deleted the post.
(3) Tried to post same images with less than 5 MB size and then I found my "Save post" button isn't working. Second time the images were uploaded but when I tapping on "Save post" button, it is faded and no response.
(4) I tried to save draft the images. The message appeared that "Draft saved". Then I tried to preview the post, it said "Error #404: No such post found".
(5) Then I deleted the post and tried to post again. But the old draft post which was saved earlier, appeared and the same problem with "Save post" button continued.

So basically I'm stuck in a loop and can't publish a new post. Every time I'm trying to publish a new post, same old drafted post is appearing and "Save post" button is being faded away.

I'm trying to attach the screenshot of disabled "Save post" button. If not possible to upload image or post image link, please visit my main site profile and you'll find the screenshot in album section named "
Screenshot - Facing Image Uploading Issue In New Post".

Thank you.
NerdOnline is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NerdOnline For This Useful Post:
hepcat (11-13-2023)
Old 11-13-2023   #2
hepcat

hepcat is on a distinguished road

(With my other profile) when I tried to upload, when I hit "Save Post" my cursor turned into a glyph (buster) symbol and wouldn't upload. Tried different computers, all different file types....but none would save. FInally just gave up and made a second profile....ta-da...guess that was the 'fix'....
hepcat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023   #3
NerdOnline

I was doing good with current profile and worked hard to lower rank really fast. Seems like all are gone now 😔

Really pathetic server and help service. Admins never give reply to any query or issue.
Old 11-18-2023   #4
pimp
Team Leader

pimp will become famous soon enough

Dear NerdOnline, first of all admins never gave a reply because admins probably were busy with something other then this site, called life.

You are provided with 100% Free service, therefore the admins do answer as fast as they can but sometimes it does happen then we miss a thread, we have a history of 15 years online with the best support you can ever get for a FREE service, so pardon us for not being able to monitor everything 24/7 as you will have to believe even the admins sometimes have personal issues.

Now if you are interested going past the insulting stage, we can try and help you out, so please let us know if the issue still continues.

Thanks and have a great day!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Making sharing easy - The #1 image hosting platform since 2006
pimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023   #5
NerdOnline

Did not answer when the issue was mentioned but quickly came to defend admins and wrote a big paragraph without any real solution.
Whatever, the issue is still there.

And please instead of taking my comment as an insult, take it as a feedback if you can. You have real issues with website e.g: when uploading hundreds of images in a album, suddenly 10 - 15 images are not uploaded (though I have a stable internet connection). And this issue happens repeatedly. Same issue is faced by others and not only me.

Last edited by NerdOnline; 11-20-2023 at 03:47 AM.
Old 11-20-2023   #6
pimp
Team Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdOnline View Post
Did not answer when the issue was mentioned but quickly came to defend admins and wrote a big paragraph without any real solution.
Whatever, the issue is still there.

And please instead of taking my comment as an insult, take it as a feedback if you can. You have real issues with website e.g: when uploading hundreds of images in a album, suddenly 10 - 15 images are not uploaded (though I have a stable internet connection). And this issue happens repeatedly. Same issue is faced by others and not only me.
Lets focus on what is important, you had a bugged draft post, please try again, we deleted it, see if problem proceeds.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pimp For This Useful Post:
hepcat940 (11-21-2023), NerdOnline (11-20-2023)
Old 11-20-2023   #7
NerdOnline

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimp View Post
Lets focus on what is important, you had a bugged draft post, please try again, we deleted it, see if problem proceeds.
Issue has been resolved...thank you for helping. Can you tell me how to avoid such situation in future?

BTW please don't mind my words if I was rude. Keep rocking, have a good day :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to NerdOnline For This Useful Post:
pimp (11-20-2023)
Old 11-20-2023   #8
pimp
Team Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdOnline View Post
Issue has been resolved...thank you for helping. Can you tell me how to avoid such situation in future?

BTW please don't mind my words if I was rude. Keep rocking, have a good day :-)
All good, glad we could help.

it should not happen, its a bug if it happens do let us know

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pimp For This Useful Post:
hepcat940 (11-21-2023), NerdOnline (11-20-2023)
Old 11-20-2023   #9
NerdOnline

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimp View Post
All good, glad we could help.

it should not happen, its a bug if it happens do let us know
Ok thank you so much.
Old 11-26-2023   #10
SpankTheButcher

SpankTheButcher is on a distinguished road

I'm having the exact problem that NerdOnline is having. The save post button does nothing. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.
SpankTheButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SpankTheButcher For This Useful Post:
hepcat (11-27-2023)