Go Back   PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! > General Issues > Introduction Zone
Main Site Community Today's Posts Search

Introduction Zone Tell us about yourself, how you found us, and what you are looking for.

Old 07-10-2008   #1
SxyMsclGazelle

SxyMsclGazelle is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Hi Girls and Boys :P

My name is Grace.
I got tired of photobucket deleting my images, I am a model and some of my images are erotic, I uploaded a lot my images to ohotobucket to empty some space on my hard drive, every time I signed in to my profile on there, instead of my images I found their stupid icons "this image has been deleted for violation of our terms"

HA! they deleted my photos which were elegant and erotic but allow a photo on someone elses profile of Arnold Schwartzneger with his penis hanging out.
Double standards?
Yeah. I hate websites like that.

I even signed up for premium membership with them thinking they will allow me to keep my images and will stop deleting them, sort of have a private folder or something for the 24 bucks I paid. No such luck. All you get is more space but no more benefits than a freeby account. Rip offs.

I started searching for adult image hosts and a lot of them were crappy, believe me, I checked out everyone of them, they all sucked lemmon, until I found pimpandhost. You are the best. Thank you for allowing us to store any image we like. I greatly appreciate this.

I know I can store my favorite images and remove them from my computer and when I come back every single one will still be here. God bless you for not being domineering prudes. I am an adult, I pay my own bills, I work hard, I don't need anyone to tell me what I can like and what I can look at. I am not 13, I am 30 something. I hate being treated like a child. I have great respect for your site for treating us like adults with adult rights.

Thank You Very Much.
SxyMsclGazelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008   #2
pimp
Team Leader

pimp will become famous soon enough

Haha welcome aboard hon! love the legs!

glad to have you here, sometimes we all have to follow rules and remove "Copyrighted" material, but as long as its YOUR OWN adult images you are safe, worry not.

Make us some hot fansigns!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Making sharing easy - The #1 image hosting platform since 2006
pimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008   #3
Bushman

Bushman is on a distinguished road
Smile Welcome SxyGazelle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SxyMsclGazelle View Post
My name is Grace.
I got tired of photobucket deleting my images, I am a model and some of my images are erotic, I uploaded a lot my images to ohotobucket to empty some space on my hard drive, every time I signed in to my profile on there, instead of my images I found their stupid icons "this image has been deleted for violation of our terms"

HA! they deleted my photos which were elegant and erotic but allow a photo on someone elses profile of Arnold Schwartzneger with his penis hanging out.
Double standards?
Yeah. I hate websites like that.

I even signed up for premium membership with them thinking they will allow me to keep my images and will stop deleting them, sort of have a private folder or something for the 24 bucks I paid. No such luck. All you get is more space but no more benefits than a freeby account. Rip offs.

I started searching for adult image hosts and a lot of them were crappy, believe me, I checked out everyone of them, they all sucked lemmon, until I found pimpandhost. You are the best. Thank you for allowing us to store any image we like. I greatly appreciate this.

I know I can store my favorite images and remove them from my computer and when I come back every single one will still be here. God bless you for not being domineering prudes. I am an adult, I pay my own bills, I work hard, I don't need anyone to tell me what I can like and what I can look at. I am not 13, I am 30 something. I hate being treated like a child. I have great respect for your site for treating us like adults with adult rights.

Thank You Very Much.
[COLOR="Blue"]Grace!
I know how you feel!! Prudes! It is a "pg12" rating there I think, and myspace, for example is "pg-14", I'm not 100% but can estimate very well. Cheats! I'm glad you told me about the rip off of the "pro" version! Maybe I have about 10 + years on you at 47(too old?). Anyway, welcome, and please visit my thread in showroom. I will look for you on list![/COLOR]

Last edited by Bushman; 07-20-2008 at 05:35 PM. Reason: words
Bushman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010   #4
prop69

prop69 is on a distinguished road
Default Pic

I only saw 3 pics and none were revealing. Where can I find them?
prop69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015   #5
ben1066

ben1066 is on a distinguished road

I agree with you love this website it's a hidden gem
ben1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015   #6
holland1

holland1 is on a distinguished road

welcome!!!
holland1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016   #7