Go Back   PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! > General Issues > Showoff Room
Main Site Community Today's Posts Search

Showoff Room Share your images & albums here.

View Poll Results: how do you do it with your hotwife lends it is also longer time
yes of course 1 100.00%
no 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2021   #1
BullPower

BullPower is on a distinguished road
Default How it all started

First she kissed him wildly on the toilet of the ski hut and they fingered each other on his huge 23x6 cock he on her cunt vagina they got so hot that they walked out of the hut, behind the hut to a pile of wood, she sat down on the pile of wood he took out his very large penis when she saw this she pulled her ski suit down to her ankles and got one foot out of it, so that she could get her legs wide apart and penetrate her well could, sike sat down on the pile of wood and said yes, come on now spray in my cunt, it didn’t take long because his sperm shot into her vagina, her cunt and his cock twitched for a long time and she immediately noticed the hot fuck juice she was pulling Immediately on her ski suit again when she felt that all the juice was running into her pants, she was even hotter and said to him, you horny goat take your fuck juice i I went home afterwards, as if nothing had happened, back to the table with an interval of 2 minutes. She kissed me and I saw in her eyes that she was fucked hard again

L]

Last edited by BullPower; 12-18-2023 at 05:03 PM.
BullPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021   #2
WayneKinnie

WayneKinnie is on a distinguished road

If you will provide for serious perversions I'll provide anything you need
WayneKinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022   #3
BullPower

BullPower is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneKinnie View Post
If you will provide for serious perversions I'll provide anything you need
that's good we just talked about it today we want you to be known on the internet, we also do long-term leasing or even just short fucks for men with large penises, She was recently in Egypt for three months and was trained to work with the men there. She liked it
no, she loves it, she's really as exibiltionist and would like to become an internet whore as possible we provide them. I was there for the first two weeks, but I hardly saw her during that time. I was in a dungeon and had to serve the men who wanted me every day. It was a great experience