Go Back   PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! > General Issues > Chit Chat
Main Site Community Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat This forum serves as a platform for open discussion on any topic.

Old 01-22-2024   #1
mtlcpl771

mtlcpl771 is on a distinguished road
Default Long question but curious

Hi everyone.

We know that there are as many others here and on other sites who have had the opportunity of sharing as there are those who haven’t but wish one day they could.

Just as there are those whose significant other don’t even know one partner wants to try but hasn’t been able to bring it up openly or even that they are sharing their amazing photos online.

For us, I (hubby) have experimented in the past while she has not, nor has she had many partners.

My wife knows I would like to have her try and that I post her pics. She also reads or listens to the comments and messages.

It can get frustrating as she does get turned on by them but is unsure about trying.

Her fears and hurdles.

She worries that I will see her differently or negatively after. Either loss of respect or jealousy.

She admits to being bi-curious, but is not sure if she could be ok seeing me enjoy another woman one day. She is insecure and worries I’d be lured away by someone more adventurous.

She’s also worried about what’s next. We may be more open minded than people we know. But our online explorations clearly make us vanilla in the alternative or kink world. So she worries how far down the rabbit hole we may go.

She has always said maybe one day, in the spur of the moment. Planning gives her too much time to back down. Although she will see some wives in online action and say she wished she could so easily let go.

So I was curious to know your thoughts and how your journeys are so far.
mtlcpl771 is offline   Reply With Quote