Go Back   PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! > Support > Bugs
Main Site Community Today's Posts Search

Bugs Please use this forum to report any bugs encountered, kindly provide screenshots, videos, and a detailed description of the problem, including steps taken to recreate it, so that we can effectively address the issue.

Old 02-13-2018   #1
Erngotcha

Erngotcha is on a distinguished road
Default Dmca repeat offender

Pimp and host I AM FURIOUS!!!! For the better part of 2017 I feverishly had unauthorized pictures removed from your website from a REPEAT OFFENDER who after the 4th time I had them removed due to a DMCA, I begged Pimpandhost to suspend his service. Welp it's 2018 and after taking a 3 month break he uploaded the same pictures again as if the months of DMCA'S I submitted and you graciously acknowledged meant nothing. I am tired I am beyond mad and I can't take up my 2018 submitting daily (yes daily) DMCA'S. HERE IS THE LINK:

He slyly added the "V" to distinguish from the previous pictures I've had deleted. And to top it off he has been reposting the same defunct website OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN on countless siterips!!!!! I have all the emails, all the DMCA notices I have submitted I JUST WANT HIM TO STOP!!

PLEASE HELP I AM BEYOND FRUSTRATED AND I NEED USER "GORIZON" account to be suspended.

Last edited by Erngotcha; 02-27-2018 at 09:26 AM.
Erngotcha is offline   Reply With Quote