Go Back   PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! > Support > Suggestions / Feedbacks

Suggestions / Feedbacks Please use this forum to provide your suggestions and feedback regarding our service.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2022   #1
huoqu
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
huoqu is on a distinguished road
Default Can't delete comments from others

if some comments don't want it to show on my images
huoqu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2022   #2
hepcat940
Senior Member
 
hepcat940's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 348
Thanks: 376
Thanked 151 Times in 85 Posts
hepcat940 is on a distinguished road
Default

I like that idea.
Also wish we could keep people from liking our pics or following us.
hepcat940 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022   #3
huoqu
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
huoqu is on a distinguished road
Default

Thank you hepcat940
huoqu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022   #4
hepcat940
Senior Member
 
hepcat940's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 348
Thanks: 376
Thanked 151 Times in 85 Posts
hepcat940 is on a distinguished road
Default

Team Pimp does a really good job at giving suggestions a thoughtful consideration...!
hepcat940 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022   #5
Amateursexkitty
Member
 
Amateursexkitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: USA
Posts: 99
Thanks: 35
Thanked 46 Times in 29 Posts
Amateursexkitty will become famous soon enough
Default

Maybe I’m missing it? I’d love to be able to block someone and never have to see their content, comments, or them ever again.
Amateursexkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2022   #6
hepcat940
Senior Member
 
hepcat940's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 348
Thanks: 376
Thanked 151 Times in 85 Posts
hepcat940 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amateursexkitty View Post
Maybe I’m missing it? I’d love to be able to block someone and never have to see their content, comments, or them ever again.
That's definitely on my christmas wish list....!
hepcat940 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022   #7
RETIRED_272187
Junior Member
 
RETIRED_272187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
RETIRED_272187 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hepcat940 View Post
That's definitely on my christmas wish list....!
Cheers to a great site and awesome community here!

Yes to both options:
1. to delete comments (I get spam on mine and eventually delete the image or album to get rid of it)
1a Delete comments which others submit to posts and albums which I own
1b Delete comments which I myself submit to any post, image, or album.

2. To block another user and become invisible to that user as part of the feature.
RETIRED_272187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022   #8
pimp
Team Leader
 
pimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,550
Thanks: 96
Thanked 376 Times in 177 Posts
pimp will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrixiethePinup View Post
Cheers to a great site and awesome community here!
Yes to both options:
1. to delete comments (I get spam on mine and eventually delete the image or album to get rid of it)
1a Delete comments which others submit to posts and albums which I own
1b Delete comments which I myself submit to any post, image, or album.

All those are now live, you can go ahead and test.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Making sharing easy - The #1 image hosting platform since 2006
pimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022   #9
Amateursexkitty
Member
 
Amateursexkitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: USA
Posts: 99
Thanks: 35
Thanked 46 Times in 29 Posts
Amateursexkitty will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amateursexkitty View Post
Maybe I’m missing it? I’d love to be able to block someone and never have to see their content, comments, or them ever again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hepcat940 View Post
That's definitely on my christmas wish list....!
Is there any possibility that this could happen? I’m all for everyone having their own kinks, but holy moly am I tired of having to scroll past the exact same pictures posted hundreds of times by the same accounts. There’s some other stuff posted I’d make disappear from my view that aren’t exactly my ticket either. I’d be willing to bet there’s a few people that would like to keep from seeing my amateur homemade exhibitionist stuff too.

Just a thought. Thanks for the great work on keeping this site going!!!
__________________
Lifelong Exhibitionist and Orgasm addict
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bi/F
Amateursexkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022   #10
pimp
Team Leader
 
pimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,550
Thanks: 96
Thanked 376 Times in 177 Posts
pimp will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amateursexkitty View Post
Is there any possibility that this could happen? I’m all for everyone having their own kinks, but holy moly am I tired of having to scroll past the exact same pictures posted hundreds of times by the same accounts. There’s some other stuff posted I’d make disappear from my view that aren’t exactly my ticket either. I’d be willing to bet there’s a few people that would like to keep from seeing my amateur homemade exhibitionist stuff too.

Just a thought. Thanks for the great work on keeping this site going!!!
That is a very very serious/big task, that we can not attend to at the moment, but i understand the problem, and what you can do is for example:

Go to your profile settings: https://pimpandhost.com/user/settings

and in there you will see



You can enter there all the annoying keywords and this will prevent from those posts showing up on your posts feed like "exposed ,repost, hotwife" whatever is bugging you, so for now it can be a short term hotfix.

Please try it out.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Making sharing easy - The #1 image hosting platform since 2006
pimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:11 AM.

(c) www.Pimpandhost.com Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.