Go Back   PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! > Support > Suggestions / Feedbacks
Main Site Community Today's Posts Search

Suggestions / Feedbacks Please use this forum to provide your suggestions and feedback regarding our service.

Old 05-18-2009   #1
mypetpics

mypetpics is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up 7 Suggestions to make this site great!

I am very happy that things are working so smoothly now compared with when I began to use your site! YEAH!!!

1) I wish I could see some of the details about the image; Size being the most important for posting images on Websites (FaceBk MySp. etc.)

2) It is nice that you have the "Small" "Medium" "Original" sizes for the URLs how about adding the full compliment of links (BB Forums and Sites) to this and giving the dimensions (again)! THIS WOULD BE FANTASTIC - make you better than Photobucket!! And save space because I would not need to have three different sizes of the same image stored for posting in different locations.

3) Speaking of the dreaded PB, they do have some nice editing features. I don't need all of them, though that would be nice, I do need to be able to make B&W, sepia and then have the option to save them as copies of originals without overriding the originals

4) TAGS Please need I say more?

5) Search Feature should not show thumbnails of my private pics This is a serious flaw!!

6) Navigation to other Album Links on every album page would save a lot of "Back to my account" navigation issues.

7) Pimping... I need to have simple text options without Glitter and also coloring options like copy a color from the image and paint over portions of the picture.

I am very happy that the upload and access issues that I previously experienced have been resolved. I have started recommending your site...

This is my wishlist for the future. Good luck!

Last edited by mypetpics; 05-18-2009 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Correct search comment
mypetpics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009   #2
pimp
Team Leader

pimp will become famous soon enough

Thanks alot for your suggestions some of them are very valid and will be rolled out on next upgrade

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Making sharing easy - The #1 image hosting platform since 2006
pimp is online now   Reply With Quote