Go Back   PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! > Support > PimpAndHost News
Main Site Community Today's Posts Search

PimpAndHost News On this forum we will keep you informed of the latest updates and developments regarding pimpandhost.

Old 02-09-2008   #1
pimp
Team Leader

pimp will become famous soon enough
Default All being fixed ASAP!

hey guys we noticed the errors, dont worry we are on it. and making sure its up and running smooth in hours! sorry for the delay.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Making sharing easy - The #1 image hosting platform since 2006
pimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008   #2
pimp
Team Leader

Okay guys, all fixed, all pics inside albums are back and rocking! all works, report any other bugs you see.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-19-2008   #3
pimp
Team Leader

Thank you for your support, we cached the whole site, its suppose to be flying now relativly to what it was did the speed improoved for u?

Old 02-28-2008   #4
Fluoresce

Fluoresce is on a distinguished road

Fixed?

I've been having some serious problems with PimpandHost of late. Here's a list . . .

1) When I upload multiple pictures, at least a few of them never upload properly. And when I try again by clicking "Browse" and then "Open", the images which failed the first time don't even appear in the upload facility. I have to browse the web, find different versions of the same images and upload them.

2) When I upload pictures and ascribe them to an album, I get a PHP error message, after which I have to navigate back to the main page. There, I find the images unsorted and must put them into an album again.

3) This is the worst of all my problems . . . After posting my images in forums, the images don't download when I (and others) view the thread. I sit there waiting, watching a message in my browser say "Waiting for PimpandHost.com." After about five minutes, the images start to download. It's bloody embarrassing. I fear my contributions to picture forums are becoming a nuisance.

When I first joined PimpandHost, everything was fine. Are these problems due to my having too many pictures in my account? Can something be done about them? I haven't had one single day without PimpandHost problems for about two weeks.

A response will be appreciated.
Fluoresce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008   #5
Nicthegreat

Nicthegreat is on a distinguished road

well it definetly is not fixed i just staretd using recently and my first image uploaded and worked great now i upload and when i get to the point of saving to an album i get the error.
"Fatal Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3
query=SELECT * FROM images WHERE ID="

What is this about?
Nicthegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008   #6
Fluoresce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicthegreat View Post
well it definetly is not fixed i just staretd using recently and my first image uploaded and worked great now i upload and when i get to the point of saving to an album i get the error.
"Fatal Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3
query=SELECT * FROM images WHERE ID="

What is this about?
That's one of the errors (2) that I get.
Old 03-02-2008   #7
pimp
Team Leader

Okay , we will get on it/

Old 03-02-2008   #8
Fluoresce

Can't see my pics again!

Sorry to say but this is getting quite annoying.

The forum doesn't even work properly, either: my connection keeps getting timed out because it takes so long for pages to download. It took me multiple tries just to make this post.
Old 03-03-2008   #9
Fluoresce

Hi, Missandmisterkinky,

I only ever use Firefox, simply because it's the best. But thanks for the tip. The next time I want to upload, I'll use IE.

However, the upload problem isn't worrying. What's worrying - and particularly embarrassing - is that my pictures do not show on many occassions. I now hesitate to use PimpandHost and am in the process of looking for another picture host. Unless the problems are fixed soon, I'll probably cancel my account.
Old 03-03-2008   #10
pimp
Team Leader

As you see we are active and do take care of our users. we developed a service here which is way more then a simple image host. so it takes time to develope those stuff, and we are always trying to fix every problem u guys have ASAP.