Go Back   PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! > Support > Bugs
Main Site Community Today's Posts Search

Bugs Please use this forum to report any bugs encountered, kindly provide screenshots, videos, and a detailed description of the problem, including steps taken to recreate it, so that we can effectively address the issue.

Old 07-09-2008   #1
nycdot2003

nycdot2003 is on a distinguished road
Default Pimp & Host down?

Is the site down? I get a bunch of this:

Warning: include(etc/config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/pimpandhost.com/htdocs/index.php on line 15

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'etc/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php') in /www/pimpandhost.com/htdocs/index.php on line 15

Warning: include(etc/class.PahDbGlobal.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/pimpandhost.com/htdocs/index.php on line 16

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'etc/class.PahDbGlobal.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php') in /www/pimpandhost.com/htdocs/index.php on line 16

Fatal error: Class 'PahDb' not found in /www/pimpandhost.com/htdocs/index.php on line 19
nycdot2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008   #2
Fairlyhefty

Fairlyhefty is on a distinguished road
Angry Site Still down

Yep me too...for at least 12 hours now.
cant even log in.
Fairlyhefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008   #3
Fairlyhefty

Default Is it just me?

Im finding that this site has a great outlay.
Upping pics is fast.
I really like how eveything works BUT,,,,
it seems to be really unreliable.
Is this a new service....Is it just me having issues.
Please let me know when and if the bugs will be ironed out.
There has been so many times in the past when the site will be down or nothing seems to work.
Do you guys need any help?
Old 07-10-2008   #4
derektheking

derektheking is on a distinguished road

all i get is a blank screen...any ideas whats going on?...i've been using the site for a bit..and this is a first...so lets give them a chance to fix it...
derektheking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008   #5
SxyMsclGazelle

SxyMsclGazelle is on a distinguished road

I love the site and prefer it over photobucket anytime. Photobucket keeps on deleting my images. That is worse than the bugs on here. At least I know that when the pimpandhost site works, all my favorite images will still be there when I come back, not like going to photobucket and finding their stupid icons instead of my images all over my page. And when you post a comment for someone and they delete your images from your folders, only photobucket icon shows in that comment. I am always recommending pimpandhost to people who leave me comments and their images are gone on my comments section. I would like to recommend a site that will not goof up and vanish all the time I have a reputation fo recommending the best, so far I am a little bit disappointed when instead of pimpandhost I see a blank page or page can not be found. I just can't stand it when I come here to get an image to post a comment on my utherverse.com profile and nothing works. It gives me the same feeling as when I go to photobucket and see their "this image has been deleted" crap.

Guys, what is going on, this isn't the first or second or even the third time this happened.
Do you need to sign up for ccbill and allow people to sign up for premium memberships to help pay for your bandwidth?

I would be more than happy to do that as long as it isn't paypal. I hate them. They work with the gov, and report everything you purchase. I don't need the gov. to know when I buy some very private items. It's non of their business. Paypal is reporting how much you spend and what you buy. Also they have full access to your bank accounts and credit cards so they can do and report anything they want to. So please, use ccbill. Or anything else. I am sure if you ask for 9.99 for a year for premium membership from your members, they won't skimp, it's when websites get greedy and ask too much it's when people don't sign up.

Allright, I will hush up now...lol.
Kisses.
Grace
SxyMsclGazelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008   #6
pimp
Team Leader

pimp will become famous soon enough

It was nothing like this, sorry guys, we had minor technical error which i hope is now fixed, we will never leave you alone thanks for your care.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Making sharing easy - The #1 image hosting platform since 2006
pimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008   #7
Fairlyhefty

Default There really are some major shortfalls going on here

HI there admin....I love the layout of your site and when it works it works very well but there are so many bugs and major downtimes going on.
I would go so far to say that this site only actually works 50 % of the time.!!
It has been down for three days until this morning.
And not one comment on the bulletin board.
I have thousands of photos that I have uploaded and none of them have been displayed for over 3 days...this isn't the first time either.

problems I am facing....

1) Uploading pics only works sometimes...seems to time out all the time...sometimes i can upload 100 pics other times only one or two at a time.

2) the site always opens the front log in page quickly but often that is as far as i can go. I have cleared cache....visited other sites without any issues but just Pimp and host will not work.
It seems the bandwidth of your servers gets bottlenecked to the point that nothing will open at all.

3) My biggest issue...your site goes down for days and even a week at times when nothing will work period...about a month ago I couldn't even visit the log in page...I thought the site had been closed...the downtimes are so major and it seems no one is actually even using this program...as i said ..I chose this site to be the one i love to use (but only when it works) Overall I would say its the most fickle site I have had the pleasure and displeasure to use. so well designed but just goes down all the time..

so I am asking you ....is this the way it always will be? Is there anything you guys are doing to fix the bugs and the bottlenecks....It drives me nuts when i have posted so many pics to people and they just will not show for days on end...I have been trying to even come to forum for the last three days to let you all know but couldn't even go there. as the site was down

Would really appreciate a response from someone and happy to provide you with more examples and general feedback...

sincerely

FH
Old 09-24-2008   #8
Fairlyhefty

Exclamation whats going on here?

Site was working wonderfully for about 12 hours..managed to up lots more photos with still lots of time outs but managed to get them up...but now,,,the site isn't loading pictures again..even the thumbs of my albums are not loading...WTF?
Is there anybody monitoring this site?
Old 09-24-2008   #9
Jo.To
Super Moderator

Jo.To is on a distinguished road

yeah seriously it was working a couple of hours ago but now it's down...again
Jo.To is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008   #10
Fairlyhefty

Default Another day goes by with no reply and sites not working

Site worked for today (Australian time) but once again tonight..I cant see any of my pics and they are not loading....Hello ...is there anybody out there..FFS!