Go Back   PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! > General Issues > Introduction Zone
Main Site Community Today's Posts Search

Introduction Zone Tell us about yourself, how you found us, and what you are looking for.

Old 03-08-2020   #1
concretepolisher

concretepolisher is on a distinguished road
Cool Old Man Looking for Libido Stimulation

I'm about to turn 73, and my cock has lost its vigor. Every year it decreases, but I still enjoy the pleasure of stroking and ejaculating. The wife lost it all and rarely strokes my cock, let alone suck it. She was never good at blow jobs anyway. Se screwed me well over the years and when requested. No headaches.

I first used the Internet in the '90s, ran into a guy with a forum, and he had thousands of pics of delightful ladies in bikinis. They were great for getting my cock up and jacking off. He passed away. Years went by, and I returned to the Internet and found all of this. So many pictures and my cock is better off for it, and I enjoy hearing, reading about other people's sex lives, and how they use the Internet to masturbate and learn about their pleasures.

I would like to hear about how other people jack off and what helps them. I'm jacking off now. This is the first time this week. I did not need to jack off when I woke up. I decided that I would try to get my cock up, rub coconut oil on it, and look for stimulation on the Internet. So here I am. I guess I'm "edging," then. I enjoy it so. What about you?
concretepolisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020   #2
Teenspotter

Teenspotter is on a distinguished road

Fuck yes, nothing like internet beauties and cuties to get the cock erect.
Teenspotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020   #3
Bushman

Bushman is on a distinguished road

I haven't been here for awhile, I like the bbw, ssbw, and some of the young hotties every now and then.
Bushman is offline   Reply With Quote