Go Back   PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! > General Issues > Introduction Zone
Main Site Community Today's Posts Search

Introduction Zone Tell us about yourself, how you found us, and what you are looking for.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2008   #1
SxyMsclGazelle

SxyMsclGazelle is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Hi Girls and Boys :P

My name is Grace.
I got tired of photobucket deleting my images, I am a model and some of my images are erotic, I uploaded a lot my images to ohotobucket to empty some space on my hard drive, every time I signed in to my profile on there, instead of my images I found their stupid icons "this image has been deleted for violation of our terms"

HA! they deleted my photos which were elegant and erotic but allow a photo on someone elses profile of Arnold Schwartzneger with his penis hanging out.
Double standards?
Yeah. I hate websites like that.

I even signed up for premium membership with them thinking they will allow me to keep my images and will stop deleting them, sort of have a private folder or something for the 24 bucks I paid. No such luck. All you get is more space but no more benefits than a freeby account. Rip offs.

I started searching for adult image hosts and a lot of them were crappy, believe me, I checked out everyone of them, they all sucked lemmon, until I found pimpandhost. You are the best. Thank you for allowing us to store any image we like. I greatly appreciate this.

I know I can store my favorite images and remove them from my computer and when I come back every single one will still be here. God bless you for not being domineering prudes. I am an adult, I pay my own bills, I work hard, I don't need anyone to tell me what I can like and what I can look at. I am not 13, I am 30 something. I hate being treated like a child. I have great respect for your site for treating us like adults with adult rights.

Thank You Very Much.
SxyMsclGazelle is offline   Reply With Quote