View Single Post
Old 09-10-2022   #6
pimp
Team Leader

pimp will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimjim View Post
Well the ads and gifs would annoy the crap out of me bigtime but the main reason is the way I use Pimp.

I upload pics to my albums here then use their BB codes to upload them to other forum. So the current regimental style of same size pics in rows/colums is perfect. If I were to upload say 24 new pics to an album I can clearly see which ones are the latest content when I go back to the album and easily keep track of which ones I have used elsewhere. If they were to be displayed in the style as in your examples this would not be the case.

Sorry to be negative but that's my opinion.

If you were to adopt this new style would there also be an option to choose "classic mode" and stay with what we have now?
Right now this is just a testing mode, and registered members would not see any ads "inside" their albums & images (gifs) like it is now. we want to make the user experience better not worse i understand the importance of image sharing to forums and blogs and so on, and we will not change the codes output and nothing else, maybe "add" an option to share images Pinterest style, but of course right now its all a simple testing "feeler" mode.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Making sharing easy - The #1 image hosting platform since 2006
pimp is online now   Reply With Quote