View Single Post
Old 05-14-2023   #3
spanishfly86-4U

spanishfly86-4U is on a distinguished road

Hey PIMP - I have the formula down for how this doesn't work, and a technique for FORCING the existing conversation to load into the message pane. I have made a 2:36 screen capture video to demonstrate. I also narrate in English as I go, but to be sure:

Whenever I open an existing conversation, only the last message appears, no matter who sent it, me or the other party. Even after I type and send a reply nothing is added to the conversation pane, which it should show immediately, and as a sign that the system is connected.

The only repeatable steps to success I have found are:
I have to:
1. Send a new message (which sucks if I can't read the previous conversation so I am intelligent in what I write!)
2. Shrink the browser window enough to cause the scroll slider to appear on the right.
3. Then if I scroll UP the browser prompts the load of the previous entries into the conversation pane.

My video steps through 2 or 3 fail attempts to demonstrate where intuitive behavior is absent and finally the event of my success at the end.

Windows 11 pro / Chrome v. 113.0.5672.93

Because you don't support video upload of any kind, my video example is hosted here:

https://img.amateuralbum.net/data/4/...89294-704f.mp4
spanishfly86-4U is online now   Reply With Quote