View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023   #1
NerdOnline

NerdOnline is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Facing Image Uploading Issue In New Post

I am facing image uploading issue.

The steps I took:
(1) I uploaded two images (9.3 MB & 5.2 MB approximately) with a text section and a title along with some keywords.
(2) The images uploaded and I clicked on "Save post" button. The post was published but with wrong image order, so I deleted the post.
(3) Tried to post same images with less than 5 MB size and then I found my "Save post" button isn't working. Second time the images were uploaded but when I tapping on "Save post" button, it is faded and no response.
(4) I tried to save draft the images. The message appeared that "Draft saved". Then I tried to preview the post, it said "Error #404: No such post found".
(5) Then I deleted the post and tried to post again. But the old draft post which was saved earlier, appeared and the same problem with "Save post" button continued.

So basically I'm stuck in a loop and can't publish a new post. Every time I'm trying to publish a new post, same old drafted post is appearing and "Save post" button is being faded away.

I'm trying to attach the screenshot of disabled "Save post" button. If not possible to upload image or post image link, please visit my main site profile and you'll find the screenshot in album section named "
Screenshot - Facing Image Uploading Issue In New Post".

Thank you.
NerdOnline is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NerdOnline For This Useful Post:
hepcat (11-13-2023)