View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014   #32
syko2d4

syko2d4 is on a distinguished road

just curious...since your site is recommended by gayheaven.org for uploading pictures, do you have any connection to that site?

the reason I ask is because that site is getting WORSE every time I visit! Now, not only can I not see my own or anyone else's profile, but 99% of the links don't work - clicking on a link just gets a blank page with wither "Page not found" or "No input file specified" printed in the top left corner.

if you're not associated with gayheaven, would you have any way of contacting them - or whatever server is hosting their site - to let them know the problems are still existing? or could you provide me with that information since there is NO WAY to contact them from within their site?

I'm only asking you because you seem to have a very similar page layout to gayheaven and I know of no other way to let them know of these problems.

btw, I have tried accessing gayheaven using 3 different browsers: Safari, Firefox, and Chrome - all the latest versions and none made any difference in accessing that site.

I really appreciate any help or info you can provide!
syko2d4 is offline   Reply With Quote