View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023   #9
pimp
Team Leader

pimp will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacer View Post
This is just my 2-cents. It seems to me that many of the site difficulties related in this issue of "photo side" and "forum side" is exactly that you are running 2 sites and trying to treat them like one single site (forum and photos). I admire your attempts to bridge the two. The "main site" button does not serve me personally because I don't need to go back to the home page and "start over" in the pictures.

My suggestion is this: Please make a link from a user here in the forums to their "picture side" profile. This would more directly integrate the 2 websites. We read something in "here" and want to reference the photos...but so many steps!

I think if we could click to the user's profile in the forum post to take us to the user's profile on the "pictures side" (open new tab!) you will see a significant jump in engagement across the two sites... making the arrangement behave more like "one".
You already have such option, click the Green small icon before the username, and you will land on the users profile on the main site, and in general this forum meant to be for support only but it has grown past this stage

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Making sharing easy - The #1 image hosting platform since 2006
pimp is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pimp For This Useful Post:
Priscilla_the_Pinup (03-26-2023)