View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008   #3
Bushman

Bushman is on a distinguished road
Smile Welcome SxyGazelle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SxyMsclGazelle View Post
My name is Grace.
I got tired of photobucket deleting my images, I am a model and some of my images are erotic, I uploaded a lot my images to ohotobucket to empty some space on my hard drive, every time I signed in to my profile on there, instead of my images I found their stupid icons "this image has been deleted for violation of our terms"

HA! they deleted my photos which were elegant and erotic but allow a photo on someone elses profile of Arnold Schwartzneger with his penis hanging out.
Double standards?
Yeah. I hate websites like that.

I even signed up for premium membership with them thinking they will allow me to keep my images and will stop deleting them, sort of have a private folder or something for the 24 bucks I paid. No such luck. All you get is more space but no more benefits than a freeby account. Rip offs.

I started searching for adult image hosts and a lot of them were crappy, believe me, I checked out everyone of them, they all sucked lemmon, until I found pimpandhost. You are the best. Thank you for allowing us to store any image we like. I greatly appreciate this.

I know I can store my favorite images and remove them from my computer and when I come back every single one will still be here. God bless you for not being domineering prudes. I am an adult, I pay my own bills, I work hard, I don't need anyone to tell me what I can like and what I can look at. I am not 13, I am 30 something. I hate being treated like a child. I have great respect for your site for treating us like adults with adult rights.

Thank You Very Much.
[COLOR="Blue"]Grace!
I know how you feel!! Prudes! It is a "pg12" rating there I think, and myspace, for example is "pg-14", I'm not 100% but can estimate very well. Cheats! I'm glad you told me about the rip off of the "pro" version! Maybe I have about 10 + years on you at 47(too old?). Anyway, welcome, and please visit my thread in showroom. I will look for you on list![/COLOR]

Last edited by Bushman; 07-20-2008 at 05:35 PM. Reason: words
Bushman is offline   Reply With Quote