View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008   #4
Fluoresce

Fluoresce is on a distinguished road

Fixed?

I've been having some serious problems with PimpandHost of late. Here's a list . . .

1) When I upload multiple pictures, at least a few of them never upload properly. And when I try again by clicking "Browse" and then "Open", the images which failed the first time don't even appear in the upload facility. I have to browse the web, find different versions of the same images and upload them.

2) When I upload pictures and ascribe them to an album, I get a PHP error message, after which I have to navigate back to the main page. There, I find the images unsorted and must put them into an album again.

3) This is the worst of all my problems . . . After posting my images in forums, the images don't download when I (and others) view the thread. I sit there waiting, watching a message in my browser say "Waiting for PimpandHost.com." After about five minutes, the images start to download. It's bloody embarrassing. I fear my contributions to picture forums are becoming a nuisance.

When I first joined PimpandHost, everything was fine. Are these problems due to my having too many pictures in my account? Can something be done about them? I haven't had one single day without PimpandHost problems for about two weeks.

A response will be appreciated.
Fluoresce is offline   Reply With Quote