View Single Post
Old 04-25-2023   #3
Priscilla_the_Pinup

Priscilla_the_Pinup is on a distinguished road
Default I found a solution from my end...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimp View Post
We will see if it can be done and I'll update.
To "Pimp" - you have a wonderful site here. You and your team continue to do an amazing job keeping up with all of us squawking chicks, LOL!!

I took a few minutes to pay attention to my latest gallery upload and have determined that I can control the cover photos if I upload the first four photos of a gallery one-at-a-time...and then I have to be careful to not "re-upload" those photos a second time when I drag and drop the contents of my curated local folder to upload the gallery.

This is not ideal for me personally as it adds unnecessary steps to my process and increases the time it takes to upload...

But anyway I think it is fair to let you know of this solution so that :
1. You can better guide your team in this enhancement to allow us to select and better control the cover images for our galleries. Ideally we would be able to use a functionality like I demonstrated in the original post to this thread.
2. This request I make might be a very very low priority, and I have a personal solution... I might be the ONLY person on this site wishing for this.

You have my full support in the future of this site.
Thanks as always for your considerations!
Priscilla_the_Pinup is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Priscilla_the_Pinup For This Useful Post:
hepcat940 (09-01-2023), pimp (04-25-2023)