View Single Post
Old 04-20-2023   #6
spanishfly86-4U

spanishfly86-4U is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackrabbit3 View Post
I have been posting my wife for years on sites but never ask anyone to repost her. What I post is free to take. I am suspicious of dudes who ask me to report their women. Legal issues?
My (ex) wife and I were avid amateur uploaders. It was part of our lifestyle. When the trend of poaching/ reposting (theft basically) got popular in the late 2000's we created a honey-pot account and spied on that underbelly of our sub-culture. It will always amaze me the things other people can dream up that I just never would or could! Similar to this guy that Amateursexkitty is talking about - husbands who want their own wife exposed - there ARE people whose fetish is to ruin lives of people they have never met. They get a sense of control, of power. It is sinister.

Now, I am an unabashed candaulist - I get pleasure from other men seeing my wife/ woman in her private moments, especially sexual moments - and I have participated in group sharing of materials, so I have rubbed elbows with some of the pushier purveyors...
...and they always creep ME out! LMAO
spanishfly86-4U is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to spanishfly86-4U For This Useful Post:
Amateursexkitty (04-20-2023)