View Single Post
Old 04-16-2023   #3
Amateursexkitty

Amateursexkitty will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by H264prq View Post
I’ve ignored those requests. I’m honored if someone wants to repost my art but I don’t push it on anyone. Also I feel bad because I blocked a user this morning, this user is all about exposing his wife on as many sites as possible and wanted me to assist in that..I had also previously said I would do a few photoshops for and said the time frame for when I could do it and now I was getting repeated queries of when I was going to have them done. I guess this is more of a rant and sorry about that. :/
Out of nowhere I had guy start sending me nudes of his wife over on Xhamster. He was into exposing her to get off and wanted me to help share links, pics, etc.. The more I resisted, the more he shared about her, so I played along because I like helping people get off This goes on for months.... Mind you, all the while I'm warning him to be careful about sharing her info publicly... Then one night we're chatting and he asks me to put some info about her on a picture, or something like that he posted. So instead of getting wrapped up in him 'REALLY' exposing her, I googled her uncommon first name, job he said, and city he said she works in. Next thing I know there's her entire life, who he is, her LinkedIn, work pictures, social media, on and on. I told him I couldn't post that info because it would destroy her life and he ghosted me for a few months after that conversation ended. Then about two weeks ago, guess who's wife's pictures start popping up here and who sends me a message.

Hello Mr you know who And don't anyone ask me who she is, I'm not ever telling. LoL

Last edited by Amateursexkitty; 04-16-2023 at 02:29 AM.
Amateursexkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Amateursexkitty For This Useful Post:
spanishfly86-4U (04-20-2023)