View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023   #4
Slutexposer

Slutexposer is on a distinguished road

Welcome marriedman ,

Having a bit more than a decade of what I'd call knowledgeable experience, though I am playing since my twenties, I'd love to simply have a friendly chat, share and experiences, views and what not with you both.

I can assume several dominant roles, have played around being a switch but only works for me in only a few instances , can be as vanilla as kinky or a lovely mix.

Definitely into feeding and bbw bodies.

I have a breastfeed fetish as well , with a tad bit of a mommy fantasy where a woman has a nurturing role. It signifies safety, rest, nurturing, grounding and is to me what subspace is for subbies ... especially after a long harsh day at work or when I feel I need balancing of some sort.

A bit of softness versus the usual active rawness i have to display at work i guess.

Lastly I have an art fetish , i like to draw and paint , often also kinky subjects or nudes , artistic expression kind of mingled with a dash of voyeurism, body worship.

Anyways, feel free to message me, will be all over the world soon, US, UK Europe and Asia. At worst we can have an interesting friendly chat
Slutexposer is offline   Reply With Quote