View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008   #4
selene18
Infernal demonesse

selene18 is on a distinguished road
Red face

Ohh thank you very much, Missandmisterkinky!

Well, I mostly rely on common tools, such as pencils and sometimes pens. For the CG art, I rely on digital tablets, plus inking and colouring software, like Photoshop and Manga Studio.

I have a gallery at deviantart.com (and other similar places, like Y! Galleries, Paperdemon and so on), plus I own a blog called "Literatura Infernal" (in English: Hellish Literature) where I showcase all my artwork. I'd invite you, in case you read Spanish

Again, thank you very much for the lovely comments

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Visit my humble galleries
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~~
/
/
/
~~
selene18 is offline   Reply With Quote