PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web!

PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//index.php)
-   Bugs (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Disappearing posts.... (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//showthread.php?t=3703)

hepcat940 03-28-2022 11:29 PM

Disappearing posts....

Anyone else seeing their posts disappear....?

pimp 03-29-2022 08:37 AM

Uhm , should not happen? unless i removed some posts for violations, but i do not remember i touched any of yours? when did you notice and how much?

hepcat940 03-29-2022 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pimp (Post 19691)
Uhm , should not happen? unless i removed some posts for violations, but i do not remember i touched any of yours? when did you notice and how much?

Couple of days ago...was just a few posts.
Was just curious...I might have been sleep-posting under the influence of Ambien again...!
If it was a violation, hopefully it was just for my usual wise-cracking post comments.
(I actually thought "Take her for a spin" was clever though...lol..)

I have been collecting a theme of "nude (political & social) protests".
I don't want to be insensitive....so if it goes beyone the line, please, let me know...!

Thanks again for all your hard work and patience....!

pimp 03-30-2022 06:44 AM

I did not remove any posts of yours for sure, so this is weird, if you notice anything and can give me post name or date we can check more, else its hard to understand what is going on.

hepcat940 04-08-2022 04:05 AM

The posts came back and now some have disappeared again....
When I click on the "© My posts" in the drop down, I get:
Error (#8)
An internal server error occurred.

I'm not complaining though...heck, I might have just posted too too many posts...! :D

hepcat940 04-08-2022 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hepcat940 (Post 19791)
The posts came back and now some have disappeared again....
When I click on the "© My posts" in the drop down, I get:
Error (#8)
An internal server error occurred.

I'm not complaining though...heck, I might have just posted too too many posts...! :D

Seems I cannot make new posts now either....they just don't show up....:confused:
Maybe the Serverpimp doesn't like my posts....hmmmm...

pimp 04-08-2022 07:04 AM

looking into it, we moved to newer code last night, might be a bug, letting you know asap.

RETIRED_252427 04-08-2022 10:00 AM

Same here, made a post a few hours ago and now get the server exception error and can’t see it or any previous posts of mine.

Fashion_Attempt 04-08-2022 12:56 PM

I've been having 'post' problems for 2 days now. Currently, when I attempt to create & save a 'post', the post does not actually save/finish. It just stays in limbo and never finishes saving.

pimp 04-08-2022 01:06 PM

We are on it guys, i`ll update you.