PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web!

PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//index.php)
-   PimpAndHost News (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Downtime Update (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//showthread.php?t=3683)

pimp 02-24-2022 05:21 PM

Downtime Update

Hello guys,

Today we had quite a downtime, one of our main servers crushed and a database got corrupted, it took a while to restore but now we are back online.

We have been on it whole day, and we are doing all we can to make sure our site is stable as a rock, so don't worry, the P&H squad got your back!

Also on this note, i want to thank our team who worked around the clock to get pimpandhost back to life.

Upload will remain disabled until we fully restore all the images in order to not overload the system.

P.S:

Update: Some Albums/Images are still missing, but restore is running as I write this and those images will slowly show up, give us few more hours...

booblover48 02-25-2022 11:46 AM

missing pics

Quote:

Originally Posted by pimp (Post 19512)
Hello guys,

Today we had quite a downtime, one of our main servers crushed and a database got corrupted, it took a while to restore but now we are back online and nothing was lost.

We have been on it whole day, and we are doing all we can to make sure our site is stable as a rock, so don't worry, the P&H squad got your back!

Also on this note, i want to thank our team who worked around the clock to get pimpandhost back to life.

P.S:

Update: We still see some images missing, we are on it.

Hi,
the most of my galleries are still damaged empty or massive loss of pics, e.g. from 380 pics reduced to 35. Any chance to restore the original state:eek:
thx bl

pimp 02-25-2022 11:52 AM

Yes don't worry, restore is running as we speak, they will slowly show up.

Lexx_Diamond 02-25-2022 03:19 PM

Thanks for letting us know what was going on.

pimp 02-25-2022 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lexx_Diamond (Post 19519)
Thanks for letting us know what was going on.

Sure thing Lexx,

We are now almost at the end of the restore..

pimp 02-25-2022 04:13 PM

Hello Guys so we restored most of everything, now what we have missing are images from years 2007 and under, so we now run a last restore, sadly it will take like 6-10 hours, since this is very very huge DB. so i guess site will be fully functional only later on, but we are working on it full force, so please hold tight.

The point is not to open the uploads during the restore, else it will slow down both restore and uploads, so once restore is done , we can finally open the site back to action.

rupertgiles14 02-25-2022 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pimp (Post 19522)
Hello Guys so we restored most of everything, now what we have missing are images from years 2007 and under, so we now run a last restore, sadly it will take like 6-10 hours, since this is very very huge DB. so i guess site will be fully functional only later on, but we are working on it full force, so please hold tight.

The point is not to open the uploads during the restore, else it will slow down both restore and uploads, so once restore is done , we can finally open the site back to action.

I'll hold off till tomorrow at the earliest and I'll check back here for your status report.

Thanks for the continuing updates!

RG

pimp 02-25-2022 10:11 PM

Boys & Girls, we are fully restored and back in action :)

Go Go Go! report if you see any issues/problems.

Thanks for your support!

slimjim 02-26-2022 09:04 AM

She's rocking this morning! All albums fully re-populated and those login glitches and slow running all gone too..

... Well done to the team.

pimp 02-26-2022 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimjim (Post 19529)
She's rocking this morning! All albums fully re-populated and those login glitches and slow running all gone too..

... Well done to the team.

Thanks, We are still fixing bugs and issues, but mostly all is handled.

Please keep reporting us if you see any issues.