PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web!

PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//index.php)
-   Chit Chat (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Why bother (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//showthread.php?t=3610)

Gdawg2158 12-15-2021 07:10 AM

Why bother

I don't understand why some people just want to vote down someone's ratings. I just 5 in a row. I didn't take the pictures I put them there for people to enjoy. There is some real Garbage on here every day, why hurt someone's ratings grow up...

Slowhand69 12-15-2021 08:18 PM

You will have to live with the fact that some people "like" to vote down someone's pictures. Everyone who uploads pictures at this site gets some down votes ... so you are not the only one !!!

Gdawg2158 12-15-2021 08:56 PM

I agree, I followed a person that gave me 5 five in a row and left a message. Some just do it for the spite of it. Some may not know that it decreases the points so I give them the benefit of the doubt. By the way thanks for all the upvotes...

Ashibear 12-15-2021 10:58 PM

Completely agree with you!

hepcat940 12-16-2021 06:00 AM

Don't take it personally....
Voting a pic down means no more than it doesn't do anything for the person voting down.
1-5, it's definitely no big deal....but 5 and up, then the pics might not be hitting a popular vein for the site.

Slowhand69 12-16-2021 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gdawg2158 (Post 19051)
I agree, I followed a person that gave me 5 five in a row and left a message. Some just do it for the spite of it. Some may not know that it decreases the points so I give them the benefit of the doubt. By the way thanks for all the upvotes...

Thanks for all the upvotes as well :) If I am not mistaken : A few years ago it was possible for a non-member to up- or downvote a picture. So they could this anonymously. But I think that this isn't possible anymore.

Amateursexkitty 12-17-2021 09:44 AM

At over twenty five years of being an exhibitionist and putting myself out on the www, I realize that I’m not everyone’s cup of tea. That’s fine, just swipe on past, but there’s no need to leave a shitty comment!!!

pimp 12-17-2021 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slowhand69 (Post 19057)
Thanks for all the upvotes as well :) If I am not mistaken : A few years ago it was possible for a non-member to up- or downvote a picture. So they could this anonymously. But I think that this isn't possible anymore.

Correct, anonymous users can not upvote or downvote without being a member.

Would you think there is a better algorithm for upvotes/downvotes? if so you are more then welcome to put your ideas here.

Gdawg2158 12-17-2021 07:46 PM

It should be mandatory to have either a post or album Before being able to vote, the person that gave me 5 in a row simply didn't like the person, a highly recognized playboy playmate go figure...

Slut-lover 12-19-2021 05:45 PM

agreed sad they feel the need to be neg instead of just going to what they are after