PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web!

PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//index.php)
-   Chit Chat (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Illegal content on this Website! (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//showthread.php?t=4379)

Pumpkin_Lemonade 04-09-2024 01:22 PM

Illegal content on this Website!

Hello dear ones!

Unfortunately I had to realize that illegal content is uploaded on this site, for this reason this thread.

On the one hand to increase the reach. This topic cannot and must not be simply dismissed with disregard, we cannot leave everything to the admins and moderators and rest on their shoulders.

Therefore: Report these users and all those who follow them!

Evanwarros10: Uploader of CP.
Out5Fun: upvote CP/Follow.
RogerDoger: upvote CP/Follows.
Mandylove: Follows.
54jxt792w4: Follows/maybe second Acc.
Texascouple89: Evan follows this Account maybe another Account of him/her.

Furthermore, these users and all those associated with them must be exposed for what they are, namely p*dophiles.

And that has no place here!

Thank you for your attention, have a nice day.

FuckToyMarwa 04-09-2024 04:17 PM

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I noticed the users on your post are in my follow/following list. Appreciate the heads up.

pimp 04-11-2024 08:46 AM

Thanks for bringing it up, but you can report those on site, you do not need to manually report those users on forum, we have report on each piece of content basically.

Pumpkin_Lemonade 04-11-2024 01:50 PM

All right. I have reported them all.

hepcat940 04-17-2024 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pimp (Post 23485)
Thanks for bringing it up, but you can report those on site, you do not need to manually report those users on forum, we have report on each piece of content basically.

Just wondering here....
Maybe there could be a button on a picture or album or post.
Kinda like a "downvote" but not a "downvote" (the Downvote days here were intense days!).
But if it was a "Violation of TOS" or something to that effect....if enough of the good people here clicked it, it could automatically delete the picture/album/post that was against the TOS. Or maybe automatically move it to a Pimp Review folder before it stayed up.
Might be faster...dunno....(?)

pimp 04-19-2024 01:26 PM

but that is essentially what report is for, only we can manually inspect it rather then someone abusing this and hide tons of images, unless you had a different idea

hepcat940 04-19-2024 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pimp (Post 23552)
but that is essentially what report is for, only we can manually inspect it rather then someone abusing this and hide tons of images, unless you had a different idea

Was just thinking that a "crowdsource" approach might be helpful.
Heck, we, the P&H people, couldn't even be trusted with a down-arrow...!