PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web!

PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//index.php)
-   Bugs (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Site can't be reached... (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//showthread.php?t=3054)

DanielSM 10-21-2018 07:56 AM

Site can't be reached...

On behalf a member in a forum, who can't reach this site:
yesterday:
I cannot get through to it today, keep getting the "Can't reach this page" message. I checked with DownForEveryOne? and it tells me Pimp is up and running..

Anyone else having a problem or is it just me?

Thanks for that., it's odd - my pics are still hosted here, as are those of other posters who use pimp. The website checker sites still say pimp is up... but not for me, or for you presumably
today:
If any Pimp account holders CAN get to the site could they do me a favour and go to the forum and

a) See if there are any reports of this problem and if so what are they doing to solve it?

b) If there aren't any could you post a report and maybe they can put it right?

the problem is of course that anyone who cannot open Pimp cannot tell them there's an access issue so they may not even know it's broken!!…. in case it is a regional fault I'm in UK

Thanks

slimjim 10-23-2018 11:41 AM

YAY... Well I tried just about everything over the last day or so. I tried 3 different browsers; DNS server change; IvP4 and IvP6 protocols, resetting browsers; network checks; winsock reset etc etc and this morning still nothing. Went out shopping and when I came home and switched the PC back on I find for whatever reason I now have access to the site!!

If it is something you have done here Pimp many thanks!!

JizzedinMyPants 10-23-2018 03:11 PM

currently can't access it so i can't check albums and upload

pimp 10-23-2018 03:32 PM

We are on it. we will get it checked.

pimp 10-23-2018 03:34 PM

Guys all those with issues , can you send in PM your IPs?

slimjim 10-23-2018 03:35 PM

I noticed a "scrambled " page a few minutes ago and refreshing had no effect but all is back to normal now, maybe try logging in again?

pimp 10-23-2018 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimjim (Post 16118)
I noticed a "scrambled " page a few minutes ago and refreshing had no effect but all is back to normal now, maybe try logging in again?

nah this was our issue, we fixed it, unrelated to the issue you reported above.

i`m unaware of any issues, since as you see there were no reports, usually when something is messed up many people report at once, that`s how we know its a massive issue and not something that might be related to your personal internet connection.

slimjim 10-23-2018 03:52 PM

Cheers for the info.. As I said before I tried many, many things to try and resolve the problem, swapping browsers; DNS server change; IPV4 and IPV6 protocols, network checks; winsock reset etc etc. all with out effect until a few hours back when access returned.

The other thing I noticed during this time was my internet speed was slower than usual and that is now back to normal to so this begins to confirm my suspicions (when all my checks failed to solve it) that my ISP was maybe to blame?

pimp 10-23-2018 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimjim (Post 16120)
Cheers for the info.. As I said before I tried many, many things to try and resolve the problem, swapping browsers; DNS server change; IPV4 and IPV6 protocols, network checks; winsock reset etc etc. all with out effect until a few hours back when access returned.

The other thing I noticed during this time was my internet speed was slower than usual and that is now back to normal to so this begins to confirm my suspicions (when all my checks failed to solve it) that my ISP was maybe to blame?

most probably is, since as you can see we had zero reports on this issue, and no traffic dips, so this means no one besides you had this problem.