PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web!

PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//index.php)
-   PimpAndHost News (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Wow. Huge change to the site. (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//showthread.php?t=3641)

hepcat940 01-20-2022 12:36 AM

Wow. Huge change to the site.

Wasn't expecting that big of a change.
:eek:

pimp 01-20-2022 11:09 AM

Uhm, what do you mean?

pimp 01-20-2022 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pimp (Post 19221)
Uhm, what do you mean?

is it good? is it bad? what did you see? ;)

hepcat940 01-21-2022 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pimp (Post 19223)
is it good? is it bad? what did you see? ;)

I probably am slow at getting used to the changes. I've just noticed that my usual album views have dropped significantly (I'm not a self-upvoter but in adding/viewing my own albums maybe I was increasing the album view numbers....unbeknownst to me....).

I try to add some 'light-heartedness' in my postings/albums....and I know it probably rubs some others the wrong way.

Your site is very great....and if my "wow" post doesn't add to the positive flow on your site, please, by all means, delete it with my apologies. Thanks for the oppotunity to participate and the opportunity to use the word "unbeknownst" (it doesn't happen everyday...!).
:o

pimp 01-21-2022 06:06 AM

Hey Hep, thanks for your input, but we did not change any views and capped any views or so?

the only change we did was the self upvoting, and combining of albums not to spam the activity feed, and it is still unwrapped in the "my feed" for all your followers.

hope i explained it a bit and we have few more changes that will help quality posters get more views.

hepcat940 01-21-2022 06:19 AM

You all are doing an amazing job here....I've reached out to some mates I know from the old "fantasti" web site and they're going to be checking things out here....

Gdawg2158 01-22-2022 06:04 AM

I agree on the new way of making Tages really made it much better, Now you can put your own words in Wonderful Change Thanks...

pimp 01-22-2022 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gdawg2158 (Post 19245)
I agree on the new way of making Tages really made it much better, Now you can put your own words in Wonderful Change Thanks...

Yeps, tags been fixed now on albums as you guys asked, so you can add your own stuff :)

hepcat940 01-23-2022 05:35 AM

Any chance we could alter who is able to follow (upvote, view) us....?
(This might have been addressed before maybe)
I mean, I don't mind the:
Ones that follow me, just to downvote me (I have a thick skin), or...
Ones that have 0 posts, 0 albums, 0 images but complain about my postings (not everyone likes what iI like)...
But...creepy ones like Picapaluza....wow, I don't even want them to follow or upvote or comment me....