PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web!

PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//index.php)
-   Suggestions / Feedbacks (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Clicking images (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//showthread.php?t=323)

Jo.To 12-10-2008 06:52 PM

Clicking images

When you open up an image in it's default size or even it's original size, when it done loading up the image, the image switches to a smaller size you would have to click it just to view the original image. That's getting to be annoying as well as time-wasting so just get rid of it and let the image automatically show in either original or medium

poipimp 01-11-2009 04:04 AM

i cant even see any image

mechlon 06-02-2009 07:59 PM

I agree with Riviera. What's the point of the "original size" option if it gets resized after loading anyway. Everyone who watches the image has to do another click to let it display in original size, pretty annoying. It would really be cool if you could fix this.

Besides, at the moment, if you click to copy the thumbnail code to the clipboard, it's always the medium code. I have to change the code url manually from "_x" to "_o" later, for the "original size" link. But those people who watch the image still have to do that other click because of the above issue.

It would be cool to have the option to get either small, medium or original thumbnail code. Or some kind of user option, where every user can set his default: "Always get medium thumbnail codes" or "Always get original thumbnail codes".

PS: Awesome pic-host, keep it up please! :)

Xbeton0L 06-06-2009 10:52 PM

I was going to make a comment about adding navigation arrows to make browsing albums easier, but this would be cool too!

Imo, it's really tedious to navigate within albums and pictures and having to treat each image as a separate page, then in addition having to click on an "Original" sizer button when a simple click on the image would prove most prominent! ~ that's just adding my two and a half cents.

pimp 06-10-2009 06:43 PM

Gotcha guys! we will fix this in the next upgrade. thanks.

pimp 06-20-2009 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xbeton0L (Post 2054)
I was going to make a comment about adding navigation arrows to make browsing albums easier, but this would be cool too!

Imo, it's really tedious to navigate within albums and pictures and having to treat each image as a separate page, then in addition having to click on an "Original" sizer button when a simple click on the image would prove most prominent! ~ that's just adding my two and a half cents.

Understood and will be done. thanks.

seriousgigi 10-15-2015 04:18 AM

sorry for this but 6 years passed and still same issue is happening? really?

is there any way to set image page as original? i don't want to click 3 times on every image.

Jo.To 10-22-2015 01:24 AM

Wow, really didn't expect what was six years ago to have NOT even began to fix this.

Pimping2424 11-04-2015 12:05 AM

Lol that's crazy.......

pimp 11-05-2015 04:08 AM

I Wonder how that got lot ;)

I`ll check it out and hope to give u good news soon.