PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web!

PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//index.php)
-   Suggestions / Feedbacks (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What would you like to see on Pimpandhost? [2020] (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//showthread.php?t=3299)

pimp 04-26-2020 05:31 PM

What would you like to see on Pimpandhost? [2020]

So during the years we have made insane amount of changes, and you are a great witnesses of all the hard work we put in, and i wonder what more would you like to see on our site to make it more interesting for you? or what do we miss compared to others?

I was thinking about developing the social side of it, we have many amateur guys & girls here, so maybe verified profiles + option to send private messages? groups?

shoot your ideas and try to be as descriptive as possible.

and maybe we will be able to implement some of them :)

also another question, say we made premium for some kind of monthly fee, nothing to expensive, that would give extra options of more limits, no ads and so would, would that be appealing to you?

Thanks for your input!

crusayderr 05-06-2020 10:15 AM

I will See that i can See new Album from Guest and all.
I cant See new uploaded Album, Image from Guest.

pimp 05-06-2020 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crusayderr (Post 17514)
I will See that i can See new Album from Guest and all.
I cant See new uploaded Album, Image from Guest.

can you please elaborate? it`s not very clear what you are trying to say.

crusayderr 05-06-2020 04:48 PM

If i upload not logged in, i cant find my old upload when I not logged in.
Guest upload u cant search, only form User.

pimp 05-06-2020 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crusayderr (Post 17516)
If i upload not logged in, i cant find my old upload when I not logged in.
Guest upload u cant search, only form User.

Well that`s the idea of logged users versus anonymous...

That's why you need to make sure you are logged in into your account before uploading so you can manage your files.

we always emphasize this.

adamfx2000b 08-04-2020 05:11 PM

Would like to have, if there's not already, a way to view images I've upvoted / liked. For instance "my upvotes"

JizzedinMyPants 08-26-2020 03:36 AM

stop guests from being able to downvote. to downvote you need an actual account etc. sick of stupid guest downvoting for no damn reason or give ability to stop votes on your uploads

pimp 08-26-2020 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JizzedinMyPants (Post 17721)
stop guests from being able to downvote. to downvote you need an actual account etc. sick of stupid guest downvoting for no damn reason or give ability to stop votes on your uploads

Fixed, now no more anonymous users will down vote your images.

heyzo.bb 11-30-2020 03:29 AM

.................................................. ............................

pimp 12-06-2020 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heyzo.bb (Post 17968)
it would be great if you can choose the quality of thr images posted ... i mean the size

in what sense? you can choose whatever you want to share?

Jo.To 12-16-2020 03:58 AM

Been a LONG time since I came back here. What else is new?

pimp 12-16-2020 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi (Post 18023)
Been a LONG time since I came back here. What else is new?

Oh wow :) Great to see you :)

hepcat940 11-17-2021 07:06 AM

It would be great if we could set it to not see a selected user's posts.
I'm just saying....I don't need to see a 7th re-posting of someone's "internet whore" or "exposed wife" or "Brazilian prostitute" ad or transgendering photoshoppe rendering...
Otherwise...this place doth rock...!

ookab2154 12-29-2021 07:18 PM

I agree completely.

Amateursexkitty 01-28-2022 07:39 PM

When I was on a different site I had several ‘albums’ with thousands of pictures uploaded. Some were public, others were passworded. The locked ones would still show up as an icon with the number of pictures in it, but frosted over with a ‘password required’ on it. This let my viewers know I had lots more pictures to share and would personalize some, but they’d have to message me in hopes of getting passwords from me…… or more; ) It made for more ‘socializing’ on and off of the site.

Fashion_Attempt 02-10-2022 02:04 PM

Hopefully this thread is still active for suggestions...

A feature that, imho, would be nice to have is the ability to 'sticky' an album(s) at the top position(s) in ones gallery. :)

RETIRED_252427 02-10-2022 03:24 PM

Is it possible to have a counter for the downloaded/archived album button so we can know how many times our galleries have been downloaded?

spanishflyonthewall86 02-13-2022 02:00 PM

I agree with and also promote these last two suggestions:

1. To be able to "sticky" albums we like...or to have a list of "Posts / Albums I have Upvoted. as suggested earlier"
2. a counter for downloads...maybe also a counter for total views of an album or post?

hepcat940 02-14-2022 12:37 AM

It might be interesting on see on pictures, albums, and posts the names of those that upvoted the content.
It would allow a person to see other upvoters that like the same content and then you could go visit the other upvoter's stuff.....

myeyecandy3 02-15-2022 10:01 PM

The ability to communicate directly with othe members and easily see thier contributions.

pimp 02-16-2022 05:28 AM

Good ideas, keep em comming

hepcat940 02-17-2022 10:31 AM

[Starting to think my 'suggestions' are starting to sound like 'complaints'....but they aren't....really...]

Maybe....where it shows our avatar....the upper line has our name, rating, flag....and in the next line has followers and following.....maybe another line could be inserted between the two where we could put in a Tag Line for ourselves. To generate interest....maybe say what our focus is here....

Naturally mine would be along the lines of:
hepcat940 6k :Flag:
Talks too much, is snarky, and often posts really silly Posts....
413 followers 44 following

["6k"....don't think I really know what that means anyway...but...I do know it's twice as much as "3k"...]

pimp 02-17-2022 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hepcat940 (Post 19428)
[Starting to think my 'suggestions' are starting to sound like 'complaints'....but they aren't....really...]

Maybe....where it shows our avatar....the upper line has our name, rating, flag....and in the next line has followers and following.....maybe another line could be inserted between the two where we could put in a Tag Line for ourselves. To generate interest....maybe say what our focus is here....

Naturally mine would be along the lines of:
hepcat940 6k :Flag:
Talks too much, is snarky, and often posts really silly Posts....
413 followers 44 following

["6k"....don't think I really know what that means anyway...but...I do know it's twice as much as "3k"...]

We in general need to work on normal profiles, where users can write info about themselves and then we can on mouse hover display what you just mentioned.

if you have example sites where you think profiles look good let us know , and we will start thinking about it ;)

TheOriginalJerkCircle 02-28-2022 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pimp (Post 19429)
We in general need to work on normal profiles, where users can write info about themselves and then we can on mouse hover display what you just mentioned.

if you have example sites where you think profiles look good let us know , and we will start thinking about it ;)

Maybe if you just make a few more connections between the forum side and the photos side of the site it will all flow more fluidly? In my previous account (which was banned without explanation) I suggested the link you have now implemented on the forum side, where you can navigate from any forum user's post entry out to their photo galleries. Something like this would just tie together the features you already have available, I think.

tjClaire 05-19-2022 09:47 PM

Can we please get a feature to download albums with more than 1000 pictures? I know you placed a limit but when I use the sort or search feature, I find the other images too. Would be cool to at least download the other images

webwifecollector 06-11-2022 11:28 AM

I'd like to see an area which combines many of the smaller suggestions from this thread. You have don a lot of great work already. Two things that everyone seems to be asking for are:
1: A counter system, for views and downloads, so that we can see which of our content is drawing real attention
2. An easy way to access this system.

You have done great work so far. Maybe this little window (see mt attachment) could open to a full page of the list of notifications? I get tired clicking the link for one of the notifications and then having to reopen that notifications pane and scroll through it to find where I left off.
It is the only dreadful thing about this site.

webwifecollector 06-11-2022 11:29 AM

This is the notifications window I was referencing. Maybe this could just open out to a full page from which I can navigate to inspect the activity on my account?https://ist7-1.filesor.com/pimpandho..._7-14-31_0.jpg

pimp 06-15-2022 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by webslutcollector (Post 20132)
This is the notifications window I was referencing. Maybe this could just open out to a full page from which I can navigate to inspect the activity on my account?https://ist7-1.filesor.com/pimpandho..._7-14-31_0.jpg

Got the idea, well see what we can do.

pimp 06-15-2022 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by webslutcollector (Post 20131)
I'd like to see an area which combines many of the smaller suggestions from this thread. You have don a lot of great work already. Two things that everyone seems to be asking for are:
1: A counter system, for views and downloads, so that we can see which of our content is drawing real attention
2. An easy way to access this system.

You have done great work so far. Maybe this little window (see mt attachment) could open to a full page of the list of notifications? I get tired clicking the link for one of the notifications and then having to reopen that notifications pane and scroll through it to find where I left off.
It is the only dreadful thing about this site.

How would you like to see those stats just to understand the idea? you have some UI Suggestions of how it would be nice and easy for you guys to understand trending content?

pimp 06-16-2022 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pimp (Post 20138)
Got the idea, well see what we can do.

It is now done, notice the new "See all" text, it will take you to standalone page with all your notifications. Enjoy.

https://ist7-1.filesor.com/pimpandho...8KB/notice.png

webwifecollector 06-16-2022 11:12 AM

WOW!!
What a fantastic solution - and the digest/ review of the pictures and albums involved is wonderful - GENIUS!

You and your team are amazing.
Great work, great site! I am happy to be here :-)

hepcat940 06-19-2022 02:11 AM

YES...and it shows the image people are up-voting....!
Team Pimp rocks....

pimp 06-19-2022 08:33 AM

Glad you guys like it, enjoy the site :) if you have any other ideas please keep em here and we will see what we can do.

jackrabbit3 10-27-2022 09:56 PM

You're already the best. I would def pay for a premium. And would love to be able to chat and offer my email to friends. I know i post way to much but damn it so many pretty ladies to show. Short vids would be great but I know that's a big issue. Do you market yourself on social media. You were very hard to find

pimp 10-28-2022 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackrabbit3 (Post 20538)
You're already the best. I would def pay for a premium. And would love to be able to chat and offer my email to friends. I know i post way to much but damn it so many pretty ladies to show. Short vids would be great but I know that's a big issue. Do you market yourself on social media. You were very hard to find

Hello, thanks for the warm words, sadly google decided to ban our site, and when you google "pimpandhost" you will not even find our domain :(

And no we do not market ourselves on socials, I'd think adult is hard to market? but maybe I'm wrong

L-Kabong 10-29-2022 04:49 PM

Yeah I think your wrong about the "adult market" , at least on twitter

Brazzers
@Brazzers

Chaturbate
@chaturbate

Josephine Jackson
@josephinejxxx

Kathia Nobili
@KathiaNobilixx

ANGELA WHITE
@ANGELAWHITE

And don't forget the new head Twit there.

https://ist7-1.filesor.com/pimpandho...it---001_l.jpg

pimp 10-29-2022 08:15 PM

You are correct regarding twitter, but we somehow never used socials to advertise ourselves :)

Amateursexkitty 12-05-2022 11:32 PM

Any chance of ‘verified’ peeps getting a little icon here like it is on the other side of the site? ;)

pimp 12-06-2022 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amateursexkitty (Post 20686)
Any chance of ‘verified’ peeps getting a little icon here like it is on the other side of the site? ;)

will check if its possible ;)

vampirefeb2022 12-25-2022 06:58 PM

An image search engine would be nice!!!!
Happy Holidays!