PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web!

PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//index.php)
-   Suggestions / Feedbacks (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What would you like to see on Pimpandhost? [2020] (https://forum.pimpandhost.com//showthread.php?t=3299)

pimp 12-26-2022 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vampirefeb2022 (Post 20792)
An image search engine would be nice!!!!
Happy Holidays!

There is a search engine?

Please click on the search icon, near the bell :)

spanishfly86-4U 12-26-2022 04:33 PM

There has always been an issue with the browser notification that the notification generates a new notice like every 20 seconds. If I walk away and come back, my computer is ringing like a slow dinner bell. Please let me know what evidence I can gather to help you debug this, or to better explain my issue.

pimp 12-26-2022 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spanishfly86-4U (Post 20820)
There has always been an issue with the browser notification that the notification generates a new notice like every 20 seconds. If I walk away and come back, my computer is ringing like a slow dinner bell. Please let me know what evidence I can gather to help you debug this, or to better explain my issue.

You can mute notification in your user settings, please see here:

https://pimpandhost.com/user/settings

Woodmaker 12-26-2022 07:34 PM

I may be a minority view here, but the racism, slut-shaming (if you didn't love "slutty" women, why the &$%# are you even here?), and out and out rabid misogyny really needs to be monitored. Why is it okay to doxx women? Why are slurs tolerated? C'mon, gentlemen. I know boners tend to bring out the animal in us, but Jesus, some community rules and decorum would be appreciated. Some of these dudes are not policing themselves, clearly.

hepcat940 12-26-2022 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodmaker (Post 20823)
I may be a minority view here, but the racism, slut-shaming (if you didn't love "slutty" women, why the &$%# are you even here?), and out and out rabid misogyny really needs to be monitored. Why is it okay to doxx women? Why are slurs tolerated? C'mon, gentlemen. I know boners tend to bring out the animal in us, but Jesus, some community rules and decorum would be appreciated. Some of these dudes are not policing themselves, clearly.

I agree....and the reposting reposting reposting makes it dull...

Amateursexkitty 12-27-2022 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodmaker (Post 20823)

And these are the same guys that are always wondering why they couldn’t get laid in a whorehouse wearing a suit made of hundred dollar bills.

I’ve dated off of many proximity based apps & web sites and I can tell you first hand I’ve turned down a decent number of well hung, decent looking guys because they are demeaning, abusive, controlling assholes!!!

It may kill a ton of ‘views’ and my ‘ratings’ but I love the block feature :)

hepcat940 12-27-2022 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amateursexkitty (Post 20833)

It may kill a ton of ‘views’ and my ‘ratings’ but I love the block feature :)

I hear ya....! :p

RETIRED_237943 12-27-2022 03:01 PM

Just one little niggle..
When uploading many images, occasionally one or two get stuck on say 20% uploaded.
The only way to rectify this is to exit the album and go back in to try again, taking careful note of which pictures failed.
Is it possible to have a "cancel button" on each picture, enabling you to try again image by image if needs be?

c_a_worshipper 12-27-2022 04:45 PM

I would to see that you can sort your albums buy votes. Like that you can place the top voted album on top.

pimp 12-27-2022 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c_a_worshipper (Post 20850)
I would to see that you can sort your albums buy votes. Like that you can place the top voted album on top.

noted, good idea, thanks!