Go Back   PimpAndHost Support Forums - #1 Image Hosting & Editing Site on the web! > Search Forums
Main Site Community Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TheOriginalJerkCircle
Forum: Bugs 01-30-2024
Replies: 3
Views: 617
Hi kids - try this, see th escreen cap I uploaded...

Hi kids - try this, see th escreen cap I uploaded -https://ist7-2.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/1/_/_/_/1/h/c/u/4/hcu4E/P%26H-Go-to-gallery-of-forum-user_0.jpg (https://pimpandhost.com/image/254173256)
Forum: Suggestions / Feedbacks 12-15-2023
Replies: 2
Views: 1,006
Suggestion: UPload process should be uniform across the site

Uploading photos to a POST I am required search through a system upload window, but uploading into a gallery is drag-and-drop capable.

Can we have drag-and-drop for uploading to posts also?
Forum: Suggestions / Feedbacks 07-16-2023
Replies: 5
Views: 1,304
You can scroll through your posts and see there...

You can scroll through your posts and see there is an icon which counts the reposts of "your own" uploads...
Is this what you are looking for?
Forum: Bugs 04-27-2023
Replies: 3
Views: 512
To Pimp: it seems to be a squirrely little thing,...

To Pimp: it seems to be a squirrely little thing, I haven't seen it recently. When I checked on the examples we posted it seems the counts are updated. I am happy to accept this aberrant behavior -...
Forum: PimpAndHost News 12-27-2022
Replies: 24
Views: 5,312
Celebrating progress! Nice new look and...

Celebrating progress! Nice new look and interface. All change takes * a little * getting used to...I applaud your work and compliment you that you haven't departed too quickly or too far from the...
Forum: Suggestions / Feedbacks 02-28-2022
Replies: 95
Views: 29,862
Maybe if you just make a few more connections...

Maybe if you just make a few more connections between the forum side and the photos side of the site it will all flow more fluidly? In my previous account (which was banned without explanation) I...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6